Signups for Q&A sessions at The Housing Conference are now open!
We’re thrilled to be taking our fifth annual national housing conference to Boston this August. Included with every conference registration is the opportunity to reserve a free, one-hour Q&A session with one of our NMA experts, including Nan herself!
If you’re registered for the conference and want to sign up for a session, click here and reserve your time now. The Q&A sessions are limited to registered attendees and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Join us August 21-22, 2017, for two fantastic days of networking, learning, and exploring the beautiful and historic city of Boston, Massachusetts. Industry experts will present sessions and panels on the latest topics in affordable housing, including:
- An update on UPCS-V, the proposed inspections protocol to replace HQS
- How to deal with generational differences in the workplace
- What you need to know if you're a new executive director
- Nan McKay's annual legislative update, including new rules and notices
- Best practices in PBV and RAD PBV
- Public/private partnerships and grant funds
- What you need to know before applying for MTW
- Understanding tax credits and RAD finance
- Best practices in managing FSS, plus how to start a new FSS program in PBRA
- What's new in capital fund finance
- Best practices in PBRA and RAD PBRA
- Effective waitlist management
- What's new in fair housing
- Best practices in SEMAP
- CDBG-DR and resilience
- Roundtable panel session with NMA Housing Awards winners
- And more!