If you're a subscriber to our annual revision service, you should by now have received the 2015 edition of the PHM Master Book, which shipped earlier this month. Questions about your subscription? Contact Laurie Durrett in our accounting department and she'll be happy to assist you.
In the new version, the NMA Public Housing Management (PHM) Master Book has been brought current with all recent regulatory requirements and guidance, including:
- Additions for the PIH-issued FAQs regarding Notice PIH 2014-12, the flat rent interim notice mandated by the 2014 appropriations act
- Updated language regarding nondiscrimination as outlined in Notice PIH 2014-20, which provides guidance on the equal access final rule
- A revised definition for extremely low-income (ELI) family, as per the Federal Register notice published June 25, 2014
- Updates to the list of federally mandated income exclusions as published in the Federal Register
- Additions to important HUD references
Looking for further guidance? NMA is now offering our popular PHM certification through our online training partner, HTVN! Go here to learn more.
NMA revision services provide a yearly update to your NMA Master Books and model policies with explanations and guidance regarding the most current HUD rules and regulations. To stay updated on the latest program information, try a free 30-day trial subscription to the PIH Alert. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.