We’re pleased to announce the release of NMA's seminar calendar for the fourth quarter of 2016. You can view a list of the affordable housing training that Nan McKay and Associates is offering from now through December on this page at our website.
Start planning your autumn training now and save! If you register at least 45 days in advance for most seminars, you’ll receive a 10 percent discount. (The discount does not apply to seminars hosted by housing authorities or associations.)
Upcoming classes updated for the streamlining final rule include:
- Fair Housing and Reasonable Accommodation in Columbia, SC
- HCV and Public Housing Rent Calculation in Anaheim, CA and Baltimore, MD
- HCV Housing Quality Standards (HQS) in Anaheim, CA and Columbia, SC
- HCV Specialist in Albany, NY and Louisville, KY
- Hearing Officer Workshop in Atlanta, GA
- Multifamily Housing Specialist (MHS) in Philadelphia, PA and Atlanta, GA
- Public Housing Management (PHM) in Indianapolis, IN
- Public Housing Specialist in Las Vegas, NV, Richmond, VA, and Tampa, FL
- RAD Project-Based Voucher (PBV) Specialist in Kansas City, MO
Having trouble finding the class you want? We can bring the seminar to you. Email email@example.com for more information about our affordable onsite training options.