2017 MTW conference now open to all PHAs!
Registration for the annual Moving to Work (MTW) national conference in Washington, DC, is now open to all housing authorities! View the agenda online here.
Topics at the 2017 MTW conference include:
- Strategies to Address Homelessness in Your Locality
- University Studies Update: Evaluating Work Requirements, Term-Limits, and Rent Reform
- Portfolio Management: What’s Next After Development?
- Leveraging External Partnerships
- Current Legislative Climate
- Expanding Opportunity and Choice: Mobility and Place-Based Strategies
- Rent Reform
- Interventions in a Tough Rental Market
- Administrative/Operational Streamlining in MTW PHAs
- Serving Specialized Populations
- Creating Local Non-Traditional Service Programs to Support Seniors
- Leveraging MTW Flexibility to Create Local Development Strategies
- And more!
In previous years, registration has been open only to MTW agencies, universities, and industry groups working with the MTW program. Due to upcoming program changes, and increased interest in applying for MTW status, this year's conference is open to all PHAs on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited to 2 registrations per agency, and we encourage you to register immediately, as the event is quickly nearing capacity.
2017 MTW Conference
- April 19–21, 2017
- Marriott Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown
- 999 Ninth Street NW
- Space is limited to 2 registrations per agency on a first-come, first-served basis
- Open only to housing authorities