We’re pleased to announce the release of NMA's seminar calendar for the fourth quarter of 2014. You can view a list of the training opportunities that Nan McKay and Associates is offering from now through the end of December on this page at our website. Start planning your autumn training now and save! If you register at least 45 days in advance for most seminars, you’ll receive a 10 percent discount. (The discount does not apply to seminars hosted by housing authorities or associations.) Our seminars have been updated for:
- Notice FHEO 2013-1, issued April 30, 2013, which provided new guidance regarding service animals, assistance animals, and pets
- The Federal Register notice published August 6, 2013, which provided an overview of the Violence against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013 (VAWA 2013) as it applies to HUD programs
- The final capital fund rule, published October 24, 2013
- Notice PIH 2013-26, issued November 5, 2013, which extends the temporary compliance provisions of 2013-03
- Notice PIH 2014-12, the flat rent interim notice mandated by the 2014 appropriations act, issued May 20, 2014
- The Federal Register notice implementing other program changes contained in the 2014 appropriations act, including biennial inspections, issued June 25, 2014
- The final rule implementing changes from the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 (HERA), published June 25, 2014
- And more!
Having trouble finding the class you want? We can bring the seminar to you. Email email@example.com for more information about our affordable onsite training options.