We’re pleased to announce the release of NMA's seminar calendar for the third quarter of 2016. You can view a list of the affordable housing training that Nan McKay and Associates is offering from now through September on this page at our website.
Start planning your summer training now and save! If you register at least 45 days in advance for most seminars, you’ll receive a 10 percent discount. (The discount does not apply to seminars hosted by housing authorities or associations.)
Upcoming classes updated for the streamlining final rule include:
- Fair Housing and Reasonable Accommodation in New Orleans and Baltimore
- HCV and Public Housing Rent Calculation in Atlanta, Kansas City, MO, and Seattle
- HCV Housing Quality Standards (HQS) in Denver, Albany, and Des Moines
- HCV Specialist in Wisconsin Dells and Las Vegas
- Hearing Officer Workshop in Indianapolis
- Multifamily Housing Specialist in Las Vegas
- Public Housing Management in Portland, ME and New Orleans
- Public Housing Specialist in Minneapolis and Cleveland
- RAD Project-Based Voucher (PBV) Specialist in Seattle
Having trouble finding the class you want? We can bring the seminar to you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our affordable onsite training options.